Superior: General Manager
Type of job: Full Time
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Providing receptionist support to the school – being the first contact / front line in receiving visitors, staff, and pupils to the school
2. Providing support to the school’s administrative function
3. Providing pupil and staff attendance support to the school
Providing receptionist service to the school, including:
1. Welcoming, receiving, signing in and dealing with and directing staff, pupils, parents, school governors, school visitors, and other stakeholders as appropriate
2. Managing the staff, pupil, parents and visitor school entry system
3. Communicate With Staff, Faculty, Students, and Parents
As a school receptionist, you'll answer phone calls, greet visitors, and provide information to students. You'll also facilitate communication between Head of Studies, teachers, and students' families.
4. Keep Records
Keeping records of phone and mail inquiries will be a part of your job as a receptionist. Operating the school’s main telephone, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate.
5. Schedule Meetings
Many schools require you to oversee the creation of the activities calendar, which means you're responsible for scheduling parent-teacher conferences, Head of Studies-parent meetings.
Minimum 1 year of experience in a related field.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani and English, and Russian
Excellent at oral and written communication;
Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
Highly responsible and reliable;
Ability to work under pressure;
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applying for “Receptionist” in the subject line.