SENIOR HR SPECIALIST
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola company in Azerbaijan. Having first started in 1994, Coca-Cola bottling operations in Azerbaijan came under the roof of Coca-Cola İçecek in 2007.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers serves a consumer base of 10 million with 1 plant and more than 300 employees in Azerbaijan. Its product portfolio comprises Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Coca-Cola zero, Bonaqua, Burn, Büyülü Bohça, Büyülü Kutu, Cappy, Doğadan, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Powerade, Sprite.
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Execute annual people plan, in-line with business priorities, goals, and initiatives
• Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
• Provide support and guidance to managers in the employment process by maintaining headcount data, overseeing job description design, and benchmarking compensation data.
• Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
• Coordinate Work Place Rights and Code of Ethics issues
• University degree in related field
• Min. 3 years of experience in HR field
• Have a thorough knowledge of labor legislation
• Advanced level of English
• Demonstrable leadership abilities
• Solid communication skills - (Verbal and Written) including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Efficient time-management, direction
• Skilled in the art of multitasking
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced user in MS Office programs, especially Excel and Word
• SAP is preferable
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicating “Senior HR Specialist" in the email subject line.